Malayan Insurance created Pet Care Insurance to provide protection for you and your precious pets!
Malayan offers pet insurance Philippines for protection and peace of mind, not just for the pet owner but for the fur baby as well.
Pet owners who availed of this pet insurance Philippines will be reimbursed for medical expenses necessarily incurred to treat or diagnose the Insured Pet as a result of a covered illness or due to accident (up to Php 100,000).
• Cruciate Ligament Injury
• Burial Assistance
Medical Reimbursement covers the following:
• Laboratory Tests
• X-ray, Ultrasound, MRI and CT scan
• Hospitalization & Medication (Prescribed by Vet)
• Extraction of Permanent Broken Teeth due to Accident
• Burial Assistance (Due to Euthanasia*)
• Cost of Veterinarian’ Professional Fees & Charges
Malayan will pay for actual or any damages and costs (up to Php 100,000) incurred for any legal liabilities to third party due to the actions of the Insured Pet.
Covers the Pet Owner up to Php 50,000 in the event of loss of life, disablement and dismemberment as a direct result of a unforeseen and violent event arising within the policy period.
• 3-in-1 Insurance Plan
• Two Annual Plans
• Covers 6 months to 8 yrs. old
• Up to Php 100,000.00 Insurance Limits
• Dogs aged six (6) months to eight (8) years old.
• Vaccinated dogs (schedule of vaccinations must be based on the prescribed schedule of Philippine Animal Hospital Association (PAHA).
• Dogs with yearly physical examination and have necessary check-ups and treatments recommended by a veterinarian to prevent illness/injury
• Stunt Dogs
• Dogs for Police, Military or Security Services
• Dogs raised and used for fighting
• Dogs raised and used for sports
• Duly accomplished application form
• Photo of the Pet
• Pet Baby Book/ Veterinarian Record
• Veterinarian’s Certification on the insured Pet’s Health
• Pedigree Certificate (If any)